Transcription for Professors & Education
Transcription for Professors & Students
Fast and accurate lecture, elearning, and interview transcription- starting at $1/min
Analyze interviews quicker
Start transcribing your research interviews as soon as you get back to your lab. Analyze qualitative data with our many transcript formats and start publishing your results faster than ever.
Expand your reach with elearning
Online classes allow you to teach students from all over the world. Expand your reach by providing an accurate transcript of your class sessions, which in turn opens your classes to hard of hearing and deaf students, as well as improves your SEO rankings.
Write your dissertation faster
Your mind works much faster than you can type and ideas may pop up at the most inconvenient times. Instead of risking the loss of this precious data, record your thoughts and have them transcribed to make your thesis writing that much more efficient!
Students retain lecture content better with transcription
Do yourself and your students a favor by recording your lectures and getting them transcribed. Without the pressure of taking notes, you’ll acquire a livelier and more interactive class, as well as give your students everything they need to succeed in your course. Moreover, epiphanies sparked in class discussions can be easily recorded and searched in the future to help you in your academic research and future publishing.
- "TranscribeMe is a fantastic service - quick and highly accurate. Having access has dramatically helped me become more efficient in collecting and sharing my ideas and work in my academic, professional and business life." ~ David Teece, Professor, UC Berkeley
Easy to Use Web Portal
|Bay Area Based|
|98% Consistent Accuracy|
|Easy to Use 1-click Solution|
|Competitive Pricing: From $1/min|
|Maximum Privacy: Built on leading cloud solution by Microsoft|
|Playback your recordings from your smartphone|
Not sure how your final transcript will look? View a Sample
How TranscribeMe's Academic Transcription Service is Different
- Traditional teaching methods, like lecturing students from a single place and time, have changed as technology has changed the ways we interact with one another. Now, a classroom can be anywhere from an auditorium, to a computer screen with online learning and Skype classes. A professor can teach from behind a podium or his own desk at home.
- Make the most of your teaching and improve content retention by giving your students a transcript of your daily lessons or their online video classes. By doing so, students can easily look back on course materials and increase their participation in class without worrying about capturing every minute of the lecture on their notes. Moreover, having a course transcript can help you prepare future course materials without having to decipher your notes, as well as increase your audience by including students who are hard of hearing. In fact, when using our own .srt file format, you can even implement closed captions on elearning videos.
- For those professors that conduct various interviews for their research or are interested in publishing, our nVivo format perfectly pairs with your data analysis software and audio transcription can help you process and sift through your thoughts, making the publishing process much faster.
- Marcus Plyhr, Researcher, California
- I use TranscribeMe to capture lecture content. Their App is user friendly and extremely accurate, allowing for quick access when a lively discussion arises. I get a perfect transcription of each person, including international students that have various accents. I recommend TranscribeMe to all students and professors!
- Dr. David Teece, Professor, Berkley University
- I recommend TranscribeMe for academic and business professionals. It is a fantastic service - quick and highly accurate. Having access has dramatically helped me become more efficient in collecting and sharing my ideas and work in my academic, professional and business life.