Interview & Focus Group Transcription Service for Market Researchers
Interview & Focus Group Transcription Service
24/7 Availability: No downtime
Easy to use Mobile AppRecord and transcribe interviews & focus groups with 98-100% accuracy - while you’re on-the-go.
Transcripts Delivered within 24-48 hoursEdit and share original transcriptions with your clients, giving them a "first hand experience" of the event.
Clear and Flexible Pricing. Maximum ConfidentialityNo more confusion about pricing and no hidden fees. Transcribe your interviews & focus groups for $2 per minute with discounts for high volume projects.
Get Started Now
or call us at (+1) 415-800-3317
Secure & Easy to Use Web Portal
|Bay Area Based|
|98% Consistent Accuracy|
|Competitive Pricing: $2/min|
|Maximum Privacy: Built on leading cloud solution by Microsoft|
|Playback your interviews/focus groups from your smartphone|
- Use your smartphone to record high quality audio during interviews and focus groups.
- Once recording is finished, order your transcription right from your phone.
- Transcripts are delivered to your email in word format.
- Compatible with all smart phones. Download from Apple or Google Play stores now!
Not sure how your final transcript will look? View a Sample
How TranscribeMe's Market Research Transcription Service is Different
- Understanding the nuances of user experience is critical for successful product development. Researchers conduct many in-depth customer interviews and focus groups to understand customer preferences and usage patterns. The problem lies in turning this data into actionable insights.
- TranscribeMe’s market research transcription service offering is unique, as it combines high accuracy, fast turnaround time, speaker identification and competitive pricing – 4 characteristics critical to project success.
- Confidentiality of client data is often key in market research settings. TranscribeMe’s innovative speech processing technology splits audio files into micro-segments. Simply put, we slice the audio into 10 to 15 second micro-chunks, and use a large number of crowd-sourced transcribers to complete these small sections of work at once. This has multiple benefits:
- Best-in-Class confidentiality. Our Quality Assurance personnel go through a rigorous training and vetting process, and naturally have Non Disclosure Agreements. The confidentiality of your files is secure throughout the entire process.
- Fast turnaround time due to simultaneous audio-segment processing
- Around the clock availability with people working in all time zones
- Bart Langton, Research Director, IPSOS
- Used for group and interview transcripts, and the quality has been great. Turnaround speed is fast and the process to upload files very simple. Very responsive.
- Nathan Gold, The DEMO Coach
- Thank you for such a needed and wonderful service. I recommend this service to everyone who needs to get transcription services done fast and with superb quality. My dealings with their support team were outstanding.